Mirc DCC send

jammy123

[OP]
May 31, 2005
i'm using mIRC . I can download easily but i cannot upload...... i've tried asking help from ops and some ppl and they've told to me to configure my router....DSL-502T.... i even contacted technical support....but they're useless as we all know....so anyone here who can help me??

A

agnivo007

Dont play with the DSL-502T router configuration!If u don't believe me, go on messing up with the configuration and the next time u see the router not booting...(only power led on).It's a firmware glitch...so access the configuration page only when u need the most.

jammy123

[OP]
May 31, 2005
thats okay....but how do i make DCC sends work??

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2004
yup man u need to port forward ports from 1024 to 1030 or whatever u wish for the number of sends u wanna send and recieve simultanouslyas every send would take up one port so port forward them and it should work fine

GAURAV7777

Regular
Regulars
Dec 15, 2004
just enter ur ip address in ie it will open ur routers configuration page and select port forwarding from the link and forward them. though i would advise to u research on it via googleand see how others have done it.

A

agnivo007

Hmm... I bet he'll mess up the router configuration, render it unusable and curse u for showing him the way !!! :lol:

jammy123

[OP]
May 31, 2005
i've tried contacting the customer care guys.....but they dont even know what mIRC is and they call themselves technical experts!!