Tikona - the worst in India

One of the worst services when you want to cancel. First of all they expect you to run around to return the equipment. Their cancellation mail says that it is the customer responsibility to return the equipment within 7 days which is absurd.

Other problems you will face
1. Disinterested and rude behaviour of staff
2. Contact numbers given seldom answer the calls
3. Pathetic customer service
4. Since you are cancelling the service, they will try to squeeze every possible penny from you citing various reasons - Don't fall for their tricks.

If you still wish to buy their services, god save you!!!

I have to agree. I requested a cancellation about 3 months back now, and they just won't cancel my service. But each day, about 4-5 times, I get calls from multiple numbers(some of them being mobile numbers), asking me to pay my overdue bill(which would never have even been generated if they had cancelled the connection when I asked them to).

Their staff is very rude, and they will blame everything on you. I tried calling their customer support a couple dozen times, and each time I call, the IVR tells me that all their reps are busy and that I should expect a callback in 3 DAYS!!! But I never get a callback.

Tikona is certainly the worst ISP in India there currently is.