• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,227

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
I cant view the HDFC Bank saving account statement online. I tried mini statement, detailed statement, tried on various browsers and mobile app for same error "We are unable to carry out your instruction. Please contact the bank"

I tried contacting them on twitter, an email was provided to send details. I sent the details, they said it is fixed, but its not. Replied the same and again an email comes to send the screenshot and details again.

Is there any better way to resolve this. Phone banking is giving issues, gets disconnected after I enter details.

NIUnlAq.jpg

Standard Chartered does this multiple times every month. Gets fixed after a few hours 😛

Now its working for me.

Was a weird issue. My base branch (Noida, sector 16) realised that the current account (reimbursement account) attached to my then salary account was not being used. They tried to contact me by phone and I did not respond (they say that!). So they blocked the access :O

Mr.Dinakar form the branch called me to update this.

Do things like these happen?

The backend people were scratching their heads and could not resolve the issue for 8 days!!!