Sigma Broadband Proposed Tarrifs

• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 10,842
if this isp is true it will create revolution because the packages are so good what do you guys think about the packages?

Revolution wont happen unless prices are reduced by a big ISP operating in significant number of cities..I dont think price reduction by these petty ISP's will have much effect..

But if local loop was made available to them..It wud make a huge difference..coz then it would not require a humongous effort for them to reach individual subscribers in a reliable manner..then we could see a revolution in short span of time.

BTW just checked with Registrar of co's..there is a co registered by the name of Sigma Corporation (India) in Delhi and Maharashtra

lol check this out. now thats something different!😛
these guys are deciding to bring up iptv too.
these dedicated plans dont look so good.
theirkey objectives look pretty interesting.:thumbsup:
cant these people just make a decent page? i mean stupid pages like these just piss me off.😛
how come they are using fibre optics? are they placed in all areas? if they indeed are using fibre optics, i suppose they could provide a lot better speeds than what they are planning to give.

adam sandler maybe !!

btw this line is interesting :
8Mbps unlimited plan users will get a free link-removed and link-removed premium account along with the package

hah. so they are openly supporting the well known services famous for pirated media? awesome. looks like a nicely planned joke by someone with too much time in their hands. 🙂

i really dont think all this is true. i mean all the big isp providers havent yet put forward any such plans with high speeds and suddenly some unknown company turns up saying it will provide unlimited 8mbps speeds. where did these guys come from? they must have had to put a lot of investment in this.well, we'll get to see what happens on 1st june. i think i already can see what's going to happen, they'll put up a message on their website saying "hamara april fool day aaj hota hai" lol

the sigma broadband site is again up

No its not. What kind of a company using fibre optic cables and doesnt have money to buy a domain name. I think lnsb is using his own unique way to bring about a broadband revolution in this country !!