Act Fibernet Fraud

ISP
ACT broadband
Hi everyone,

ACT Fibernet has disconnected my connection even after paying the bill through Paytm of Rs 1129 on May 13 2015.my connection was disconnected on may 23 2015.I have sent the response I have received from paytm along with transactional details to both paytm and act on may 23 2015 had received prompt response from paytm support on may 23 2015.But this act Fibernet Fraud company is still yet to reply on my mail sent on may 23 2015.My act account id is 1042493 and my mail I'd is shashidarkote@gmail.com.

Hi Shashidar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We will ensure this is looked into on priority and that you have a resolution as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Hi Shashidar,

We have tried calling you, but were unable to get connected. We request you to share your alternative contact number or a favourable time to get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Hi Shashidar,

We have tried calling you, but were unable to get connected. We request you to share your alternative contact number or a favourable time to get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet
Is this the standard reply plz reply to my mail if when my connection will be activated and I have mailed the transaction details.This is act Fibernet responsibility do act Fibernet accept they have committed fraud as I have the transactional details and I have not received any response from act