Rumoue Exatt Closing Down

• Thread starter Thread starter qmaxfs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,595

qmaxfs

ISP
exatt
There is rumour in market that exat is closing down. My cable wala has also conformed . NO Idea its true. ANY NEWS FROM ANYBODY SHARE.

I'm sure there is something in it. Their official website has been offline for a long time now and the signs are not looking good. I just hope that new players like you telecom , neon etc broaden their scope soon coz i do not want to go back to sify.

yes thats true exatt has already shutdown in delhi.my cable operator has to mave to spectranet.so i too have to move to spectranet

This is not good news. I just hope that this sigma broadband thing is true though it's a long shot.

why exatt closing down?i think exatt is renaming as sigma broadband

exatt has been renamed Xbroadband or something. Its not closing down.

theyhavent paid salaries to there worker for 3-4 months here in delhi and there each of them left one by one.there office here i southextension new delhi was a house taken on rent by them .they didnt even paid the rent to the houselord and the houselord has to thow them out there office was shut and exatt got closed in delhi in month of january

^^^ u gotta be kidding! :Oi dont think exatt is closing down. i just hope not, they really did provide some good service.🙁

exatt has been renamed Xbroadband or something. Its not closing down.
Yeah they have been taken over by xbroadband but you are unaware of the fact that their official website has been down since the last 3 months or so. No professional organization can do that however incompetent they maybe. The signs are obvious.

^^^ umm, their site is still up. 🙂
XBroadband 😛
looking at their site, i just dont think they are closing down.

:O i can only open their home page (guess thats in my cache).
but i had visited their page yesterday and also browsed through it! :ashamed:

arre that site works at random....and the rumour abt exatt shuttin shop is doin rounds everywhere!!

I don't know for sure but something fishy is sure going on. Here in Thane, customers haven't been able to login for the past 10 days, although p/w is correct it shows incorrect p/w.Also some cable ops have asked users to shift to Pacenet/Sify since they say that Exatt has stopped 256k/10Gb packs that they offered. Only 256k unlimited available now that too @ 1400/-.Sad scene really. When you call up Exatt customer care and tell them that it's not loggin in, they ask you to format PC... dumb @$$holes. 😡

:hysterical: these ISPs really need to hire ppl with at least a bit of computer knowledge...