Rumoue Exatt Closing Down

qmaxfs

[OP]
Nov 22, 2005
There is rumour in market that exat is closing down. My cable wala has also conformed . NO Idea its true. ANY NEWS FROM ANYBODY SHARE.

maahkaal

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
I'm sure there is something in it. Their official website has been offline for a long time now and the signs are not looking good. I just hope that new players like you telecom , neon etc broaden their scope soon coz i do not want to go back to sify.

automata

Dec 29, 2006
yes thats true exatt has already shutdown in delhi.my cable operator has to mave to spectranet.so i too have to move to spectranet

maahkaal

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
This is not good news. I just hope that this sigma broadband thing is true though it's a long shot.

lnsb

BANNED spammer
Regulars
Dec 18, 2006
why exatt closing down?i think exatt is renaming as sigma broadband

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
exatt has been renamed Xbroadband or something. Its not closing down.

automata

Dec 29, 2006
theyhavent paid salaries to there worker for 3-4 months here in delhi and there each of them left one by one.there office here i southextension new delhi was a house taken on rent by them .they didnt even paid the rent to the houselord and the houselord has to thow them out there office was shut and exatt got closed in delhi in month of january

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
^^^ u gotta be kidding! :Oi dont think exatt is closing down. i just hope not, they really did provide some good service.:(

maahkaal

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
exatt has been renamed Xbroadband or something. Its not closing down.
Yeah they have been taken over by xbroadband but you are unaware of the fact that their official website has been down since the last 3 months or so. No professional organization can do that however incompetent they maybe. The signs are obvious.