Vodafone 3G Unable to resolve hosts after some time

ISP
Vodafone India 3G
Hi all ,
So I have a Vodafone 3G prepaid connection based out of Maharashtra & Goa circle, which I use usually with a Huawei E173 USB modem or my Android Handset when I am travelling around Delhi and Eastern UP.

This time, since last one week, I have been facing a strange issue. When I connect to Vodafone 3G either with the dongle or tethered to Android Device, initially I am able to open pages, but after sometime, the network is not able to resolve hosts. This happens irrespective of the device I use to connect, in the areas of UP East and Delhi.
To fix this, I have to disconnect and connect again. I thought that it might be a DNS issue, so I updated the resolvconf to use Google's public DNS, but that too did not work. So it has become very irriating now.

With same devices I tried Idea and Airtel in Delhi and they did not have this issue. So indeed this is something vodafone specific

welcome to U.P. (East) heaven of Net outages 🙂

its a issue clearly visible in many cities, but I am also sure its only on few towers etc.

I am sure we don't have "disconnect on idle" type feature on dialers of Huawei so its a VF issue for sure.