Hathway Internet Sucks !!!! Seriously

• Thread starter Thread starter MMP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,545

MMP

I took this connection considering they give 50Mbps speed. They promise a 50Mbps connection and you hardly get it. In my last 20 days stint with them, I have raised three complaints with them and till now not resolved even with multiple followups.
No technician comes to the site even if you ask for it. Very tough to reach customer support number 08040161616. Sending an email to bangalorehelpdesk@hathway.net with the speed test results will only get you an automated reply and nothing after that. I am fed up of these and looking out for another provider.

Do not fall on their trap! Look for other options even if you have to wait for a day or or more.

How much were you getting?

Dear Customer,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter. Request you to share your customer ID or registered contact number and we will be at it.

Regards,
Hathway Broadband

I took this connection considering they give 50Mbps speed. They promise a 50Mbps connection and you hardly get it

Look at my speeds.
4380053549.png

That said, the service in my locality of pretty good.

Dear administration...want your advice I stay in rohini... Sector 15 is hathway...,,a good option currently on mtnl 10 gb plan speed is around 1.75 maps....