Unable to connect to internet

Hi.. we got tikona bb installed on May 1, 2015 and till date not a single day we could browse with satisfaction. It take almost half an hour to connect. Then 2 to 3 minutes to login. The videos on YouTube runs for 5 to 10mins n stops playing. Our package is of 4mbps speed n the download speed we get is 514 kbps to 1500 kpbs variably.
Do not ask about the upload speed. Sometimes speed is so pathetic that the speed test even doesn't run. Coming to customer service, waw they are fantastic. Daily assurance that their service engineer will come down to our place. However till date (20 days time) only twice he came. Even we emailed to j.nair@tikona.in, only auto replies nothing more than that. Any suggestions what we can do next ? me and my roommate are fedup calling tikona customer service.

Tikona is one of the most pathetic horrible ISPs in the country. I faced these issues with them, and they never got resolved. Throughout the course of my connection with them, I had around 20 or so engineer visits, 3 or 4 device replacements, and a few hundred calls to their customer support. Nothing ever got resolved.

When the engineer comes to your place, he'll do some trickery to increase the speed, bring it up to 3.5 mb/s, and then tell you that you're getting good speeds and if you need more speeds you should have gone with a leased line connection.

You should disconnect ASAP. I requested disconnection 4-5 times, and each time, they'd send their engineer, and I'd get good speeds for the next 20-30 days, but they'll not give you the disconnection. I've been waiting for months now, they keep sending me the bills, even after asking for disconnection, but they're just not terminating my connection.

Even BSNL is better than shitty Tikona.