1989 Fiat Premier Padmini Petrol

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 7,621

Sai

ISP
Tata
What?:- Premier Padmini Petrol- 1989 model; Single owner.
Price:- Rs. 1,75,000. Only serious buyers who may be ready to pay premium are preferred. Owner is open to negotiation. Brokers are not entertained.
Contact:- bhatvms at gmail dot com. While emailing, please mention that you found the ad on India Broadband Forum

Description of the car:-
  1. The car is of February 1989 model.
  2. The car is owned by a professional being the first purchaser and used sparingly.
  3. The car has clocked only 94200 kms.
  4. Maintained and held almost as original ones. No alternations or additional fittings except gas kit.
  5. Original carpets and jacks available.
  6. Brand new Swift Dzire tyres (5X).
  7. The car has insurance valid till 21/12/2015.
  8. The car has fitness certificate valid till 02/03/2019.
  9. Vehicle will be delivered only after change of name in the registration certificate.
Some photos:-

I have driven this model extensively. Loved it back then.

Why I like this car? Because in those days - car was a new thing for me!

Traveling in car was considered as heaven! 😀

And in those day - this was the only car mostly seen on roads!

Other was Ambassador but Padmini was on verge of killing Ambassador.

Well. This car would be illegal to drive here in Gurgaon assuming NGT's order on petrol vehicles is applicable on NCR.

Well. This car would be illegal to drive here in Gurgaon assuming NGT's order on petrol vehicles is applicable on NCR.
Might be case for other major cities in India as well? if not now, may be later...
If I had more money and big parking space, I would have simply bought it for collection 🙂

I do not want to buy it but what is mileage that it gives? Just curious to know if its comparable to fuel efficient cars.

Edit:- Shock absorber, wheel cap,head lamp rings, timing chain, fans etc have been replaced with new ones at a cost of around 10k. Also slashing price to Rs. 1,50,000.

kylBHR9.jpg

DM9A94l.jpg

yGpZZCd.jpg