Powersurfer

• Thread starter Thread starter Vince
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,832
since they practically control the indian government. there are 2 ways reliance go down...1. indian corporate sector go down.2. indian government overtake reliance.reliance is kicking ass of mobile companies in US as of now!

Just got off the phone..the Franchise dude says since I live in a 'Raheja' building they cannot provide me service since the society doesnt permit them..I asked why and he said Raheja got their own ISP or something..🙁sad!I'm going to ask around and see why exactly they dont permit them and if I could get permission..coz this is just unfair!

Hahaha....what more do we have to see ? :lol😛romoters offering broadband ??? 😀

Lord, y'all ought to thank your lucky stars you aint never heard of Powersurfer Net before this. I've been using it for the two years running now and honest to God, I've wept every single day of the two years.My friends all around get speeds of 20-25 kbps on other ISPs, while I'm stuck with a God-forsaken 10 kbps max speed. Plus, without fail, the connection has to conk off for a day or two every month (I've grown to think it must be the law or something...)And about the billing, the less said the better. They cut off the connection before sending you the bill each billing cycle. Then you have to call up the franchise, the helpline, your shrink, the PM, etc before you can have your connection going again.The only reason I'm still sticking with it is cause my eighteen year-old pockets can't afford any better... (Plus, it's the only truly unlimited connection out there...) :blink:

free incoming in USA 🙂cheap talktime to indian users...

i know a person who is working on the reliance internet project ....he says the prices are affordable also the user gets the option of getting a direct pipe on the internet or thru a moderated means . so ports blocked or unblocked is up to you . nice option to have 😀

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Aug 12 2005, 02:31 AM
hey taxi, how much u paying for that connection and what's the bandwidth???
[snapback]21023[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, I pay Rs.1800 every three months, although I have the option of paying Rs.650 every month or Rs.7000 for the whole year. There are absolutely no limitations on bandwidth whatsoever. No 10 GB limit or anything. I know that because my downloads exceed 35 GB every month...

Pretty cool connection to have, if it weren't for the speeds...