Powersurfer

• Thread starter Thread starter Vince
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,842
My friend uses it.. I think the service was originally started by BSES..he says its quite ok..though it used to be down quite often..will ask tomorrow and get back here..Im myself emailing them asking for availibility..interested in their 256kbps unlimited plan..lets see

looks like an unprofessional company by the way their site works. but in that case AirtelBroadband's website suck as well.

The company is quite old..i remember calling them up and asking for their service around 2 years ago but i couldnt get it coz they said noone in my building had it so i cant get it either 🙄 ive moved since then so lets see..originally they didnt require a cyberoam client to login but now since Reliance has taken over BSES they use cyberoam client to login..I know for sure they had a lot of downtime when run by BSES..apparently the local cablewallahs used to cut their wires..heh..hopefully the situation has improved nowAnyway will my frnd and post later 🙂

OMG OMG OMG!!! If Reliance can offer 256kbps unlimited for about Rs 2000 per month (they mention the FLAG bandwidth advantage) then why not offer it with their new fiber/ethernet packages??? This is probably some radio/wireless transmission upto your building then local ethernet LAN... lag lag lag...BSNL recently switched or is soon switching to Reliance as their backbone/backend/bandwidth provider??? wooooo there is hope yet after the June 30th DEAD-line 😎

reliance are yet to launch their version of the broadband in the entire country 🙂 but when they do it, i think it would do a lot good to the market.

when reliance do it, they do it good. their petrol pumps in rajasthan are fantastic.

Hmm... So instead of data, petrol will be flowing through their fibre-optic cables !!! :lol:Anyway, their infrastructure is always good. But what they lack is stability and vision.

well their targetted audience is always such that i do not fit in it... so am in anti-reliance group.

I'm waiting for a fine day which would show the downfall of Reliance ! 😀