Local Time rather than GMT

shirishag75

Regular
ISP
BSNL dataone
Hi guys, I'm not a coder/programmer hence don't know anything about phbb or anything of that sort. It would be great if we can get the time shown as for e.g. GMT+5.5 as in India so for me it would make much sense. Now if this can be incorporated in the forum that would be great. If it's something to do with phBB & out of u'r hands, that's also o.k. but would like to know what u guys think. Hoping to hear from u'r inputs Shirish Agarwal

yeah. this is one of the things on to-do. it got wrong when we moved servers.

Hi Sushubh, Do u guys 've the to-do list maintained at some space so that we can look at it? Hoping to hear from u Shirish

Originally posted by shirishag75@May 31 2005, 01:51 AM
Hi Sushubh,
              Do u guys 've the  to-do list maintained  at some space so that we can look at it?
            Hoping to hear from u
                  Shirish
[snapback]10642[/snapback]
[/quote]

not really. this forum looks ok to me... cannot upgrade it any further considering this is the last free legal version from the company.

That's a shame 'cause I'm starting to like it. Hopefully there're tools being made somewhere where it costs much lower to maintain a free service like this.

well there are some excellent boards i have seen out there free and open source. however, covertors are risky and this forum works well in the form it is 🙂 if the revenues are good, i might consider buying the next version... 🙂 but it is not high on my priority list.