Tata sky a conspiracy?

• Thread starter Thread starter shirishag75
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6,472
i get this:

i mailed the customer support. got no response.

brian of datafox has confirmed that joost works at his place.

i remember reading somewhere that joost does depend upon people in your locality on the same ISP/Network to get better connectivity considering it's a p2p based service. maybe the problem is due to lack of other people in the same region who are not using Joost? 😛 things could get better when the release is made public and more people start using it.

joost is also based on the UDP protocol i think. i am not sure how to check if UDP is not blocked by airtel at my end.

I AM USING JOOST:

It works prretty well for me on Tata Indicom 512 UL Plan.

I also had that problem Sushubh. What you need to do is download the latest version from the site and then it will work for you.

I have the latest version and it still don't work..Edit: I connected internet using my RIM and after tht when I tried running JOOST it worked fine... Airtel is surely blocking it... :madness:

Give it some time, how long did u say it has been since joost is out ?..not tried it yet.

more than a month i guess...

cool. so i now have to say more shit about airtel in public?
Yes. You do.

ok. here is something for you. stay clear of me. i dont like to be told what i am supposed to do.

i get this:

i mailed the customer support. got no response.

brian of datafox has confirmed that joost works at his place.

i remember reading somewhere that joost does depend upon people in your locality on the same ISP/Network to get better connectivity considering it's a p2p based service. maybe the problem is due to lack of other people in the same region who are not using Joost? 😛 things could get better when the release is made public and more people start using it.

joost is also based on the UDP protocol i think. i am not sure how to check if UDP is not blocked by airtel at my end.
Had the same problem with Joost - tried out all the tricks mentioned in the blogs - firewall, antivirus etc. Did not work initially.
A couple of days back I tried downloading again, and found that a newer version was downloaded - 0.9.4. This worked without any problems.
And I have a few invitations too!

Unlimited invitations now! Anyways.. a even newer version have come out. 10.1! Go download it now!

That is 1 yr old "Story" and most of the points in that "Story" are stupid and senseless!

This theory is very old. I hope the author of that theory comes with a new theory :hysterical:.