Bajaj Pulsar 200 is unsafe...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 180
  • Views Views 188,223
*cough*brAKE*cough*

Disc brakes are for people who can use them properly, way too many of my friends have in an emergency locked the front disc and fallen off the bike and hurt themselves.

Of course! Real men just ram into anything which crosses their path at the wrong time.

A friend (on an RD, of course) rammed into a Sunny, breaking it in half. True story!

😀

P.S: A tribute to real men.

Bikes and cars; apples and oranges.
lipsticks and no kick start; mango and karela 😛

heard that since p200 doesnt have kick start, monsoon aur winter mein starting probs ho sakta hein?have you faced any probs? any idea regarding this?

umm no problems what so ever. the bike starts fine. winters are yet to come. we would see when that happens. 😀

heard that since p200 doesnt have kick start, monsoon aur winter mein starting probs ho sakta hein?
have you faced any probs? any idea regarding this?
Yes, not only do you have to be a girl to ride this bike, you have to be a really hot girl! 😀

HI..ALL...
i'm from Indonesia..
i just want to share my modification bike...i call this one Pulsar Super Duke..

Check this out..

Please Comment for my Bike..please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image

n Thanx for admin..for the chance....

[YOUTUBE]HrYbPq2-DJM[/YOUTUBE]friend's bike is now giving rusting problem already. silencer is losing its color and the lock is too hard to operate.

Hello,You are a P200 user for almost a year... So you may be a good person to ask...I am considering either P180 or P200, personally is bit more towards P200 !!! 😛 So as an owner would you suggest P200 or rather do you think I should stay away from Bajaj brand and think for any other model (if yes, which one ?? )??Also, can you tell me, how much the mileage difference between P180 and P200 ??thanks 🙂