• Thread starter Thread starter sam999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,859

sam999

sam
ISP
bsnl 500
hi this question has been in my mind for long time, and after taking dataonei feel yes they know what users are surfing,not individually, and may be they give this information to advertisers, which they use for showing ads which appear in websites which we visit most often. and these ads differ accordingto web site visited by user. (mostly w a r e z ).😛

All the ADs that are shown are only due to websites , and you see them only when you visit a website. The website partners with the advertising guys to supply user specific AD content or sometimes have region specific AD content. BSNL can monitor your internet activity but are not responsible for the ADs that you see on a website.

hi
this question has been in my mind for long time, and after taking dataone
i feel yes they know what users are surfing,not individually, and may be they
give this information to advertisers, which they use for showing ads which
appear in websites which we visit most often. and these ads differ according
to web site visited by user. (mostly w a r e z ).😛

I dont think this has anything to do with ISP.
All the warez come from websites which plants cookies in your browsers which follow you actions on their sites.

So i would suggest you to use a good anti spamware such as adware or windows diffender etc..

Krishna

i have bit diffender and zone alarm too, but web sites which i have not visited before i had seen good Indian ads , not the bad ads, and i have seen it manytimes, how do the Indian advertising guys know which sites are we the visiting most, i dont think that some ads are region specific.

Its pretty simple, they trace you ip ie if its 59.***.*.* then they could locate the user's location.If you wish to browse anonymously then you need some proxy servers.