TDSAT asked to settle TataSky-Sun TV row by May 1

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,718
All this trouble over Sun TV?!?!

Its not just for SUN Tv... SUN network have a packages of 20 channels and Tata Sky wants only few of them... I guess they r doing this to get subscribers from south too.. But tatasky can't even provide quality channels to north viewers... so how can they manage to provide quality channels for south ppl... They r just going the reliance way...

it's a shame that zee could not capitalize on their first movers advantage.it's tata which is making all the news.

i think once tata gets sun channel..even zee wud ask sun to give them at same rates. easyway out.

good news for the southern people if this case is finally solved i think Tata Sky are finally going to get those channelsbut why is the add in their website taken off which showed the news that suntv channels are soon going to come on tata sky?

it happend in the past where the tdast said the hearing would be on april 16 but it was postponed to may 1 now to may 11 i think it would go on and on until july 1st where sun tv would grant the permisiion to Tata Sky to use the 17 channels which tatasky has asked because at that time sundth would be launched

Yeah. i would like to know too.Also.. can someone list all of Sun Channels?

suntv has launched new children's channel called chutti so with this here are the sunnetwrok's channelssunTV,KTV, Sun MusicSun NewsChutti TVSuryaTVKiranTVGeminiTVTejaTVAdithyaTVTeja NewsGemini NewsGemini MusicGemini Cable Vision,UdayaTVUsheTVUdaya2Udaya Movies,Udaya Varthegalu & Udayaby the lauch of their new channel chutti their total list of channels becomes 20,

I don't want any of those channels! Oh well.. people in the south must want them!