Broadband in Panchkula

• Thread starter Thread starter raaeft1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 12,643

raaeft1

ISP
Airtel
Presently I am staying in Chandigarh and using Airtel Broadband connection.However, I am shifting to Sector 6 Panchkula next month and Airtel says it has no broadband services in Sector 6 Panchkula.And I don't want to use Sify. I want to know which broadband service is operational in Sector 6 Panchkula. I am thinking of using Spice Telecom's GPRS service (Rs.600 per month unlimited) to access the net. Can I set up wifi network through my laptop to work with the GPRS connection.

dude..........this forum originated in sector 6 panchkula. my parents live there in sec 6 government quarters and we still dont have airtel in that region.sify is pathetic. the cable dude in sector 6 is an ass****... i am not sure what options you would have there coz i moved to gurgaon 2.5 years back just to get rid of the sify connection and the aweful cable guy in that region.if you find an alternative tell me... coz i might need it in the future. 😀don't take sify in sector 6.

By the way,I would be shifting to Government house in Sector 6.Panchkula.Does BSNl provide broadband in Sector 6

heh. so ur going to be my padosi i think. around the park area. bsnl of course has their telephone services in the region. not sure if they give bb connections on the official connections. you might need to get a second line if they have the slots available.

I am thinking of using Spice Telecom's GPRS service (Rs.600 per month unlimited) to access the net. Can I set up wifi network through my laptop to work with the GPRS connection.

I am using a GPRS connection now a days since MTNL does not provide Broadband in my Area 🙁

You can share GPRS over WiFi without any issues. I use internet sharing that is built in Windows for that.

guys.... i am shifting to panchkula in sector 20... group housing area can u give me a list of internet providers in the area..... pleaseeeee....

Reliance and Tata Indicom offer Datacard services for sure. Tata Indicom might offer BB but check whether it is feasible in Sector 20. Of course, there is Sify and BSNL

this means that only sify, bsnl, airtel are availible.... what about reliance do thay offer broadband service?????? which is the best, i guess airtel????

tata is also avail in select areas in secor 6 sector 20 airtel in sector 9 not sure abt reliance availdont ever go for sifyBSNL avail in all sector including new sector like 25-26,27 BSNL service is good in pkl rock steady connection (used it for above 2 years) but its worst in chandigarh

Hi !I am shifting to Panchkula Sector 27 soon. Please suggest me what Broadband Options are available in that sector. I want unlimited download plan and I would not prefer wireless option like 3G etc. because I need a steady continuous connection without any disconnection problems etc.Thanks

We are staying in Zirakpur colony near Panchkulla and used number of recognised players broadband services but finally gor Airnet Internet Services connection.They are available in Sector 8/9/10/11/12/12a/14/15/16/17/19 and sector 20. Their unlimited plan offers upto 2MBPS @ Rs 1500 and Rs 500 for additional per MB are really creative to broadband. We are getting 260Kbps download in 2MBPS broadband plan.

You can look for Airnet Internet Services Sector 11 Panchkulla. They are really good to meet high end broadband requirement on high end plans.