Looking forward to take FTTH. Some queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Gamer1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 12,126
2 laptops and one ps3 is connected apart from 3 phones. Sorry, I can't help you.
Ah okay.
Btw what games do u play ?

ping to europe will be between 145ms to 175ms. US East around 225 ms. All these values suck and you will be at a disadvantage. But you cant do anything as it is driven by geographical distance.
The UL and DL speeds are more than enough even to those servers for gaming.

ping to europe will be between 145ms to 175ms. US East around 225 ms. All these values suck and you will be at a disadvantage. But you cant do anything as it is driven by geographical distance.
The UL and DL speeds are more than enough even to those servers for gaming.
Yes but I am getting around 165 ms now and 20 ms is kinda a big difference maker while it comes to ping factor in online gaming especially in COD AW on PS4 or XBox One.
So ACT is definitely providing better ping.

Hello,

I strongly recommend you not to go for Hathway, pathetic service. If you do not want to waste your time, then avoid Hathway. Presently I use Hathway broadband, truly speaking I dont want to continue but this is a pre-paid service and I have already paid for 3 months and I do not have any other option.

Dear Gamer 1,

Thank you for showing interest in Hathway Broadband. please share your contact details and complete postal address with us. We will get back to you.

Regards,
Hathway Broadband