Reliance Broadband: How to follow up on pg portal complaint?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitech0101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,082
Status
Not open for further replies.

hitech0101

I got banned!
ISP
YOU
My reliance broadband has not been working for past 20 days. I have complaint registered at pg portal. it shows the date of action but not the current status. How to follow up on this complaint.

reliance sadly does not give a shit about pgportal. my complaint were closed after giving lame responses.

My connection is completely down. Also, before the status was received the grievance now it shows nothing . Should i lodge a reminder for this complaint??

Done thanks. Will the issue be resolved, i think it requires physical cable repair work to fix the issue. Also should i lodge a reminder for the complaint at pgportal, i am not sure what needs to be done for the complaint registered there.

it usually happens by itself with bsnl. reliance is the only exception i have found till now which totally ignore complaints on pgportal.

The location of server from where the cable comes to my house is at a distance of about 200m-250m and there are few buildings in between, not sure if i should contact the line guy and ask him to fix the cable.

Ok will try that. About the waiver i am not sure if they are going to respond to that either once again will have to lodge a new complaint at pg portal for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.