Compressed Home Page

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 9,902
but he was refering abt bad implementation LOL.

It might be a bad implementation, but its just a single line to edit and remove the orange colour.

if u r talking abt color then not even single line.. exactly six hex characters. lolbut bad implementation we are talking abt is regarding marking all sub forums with orange color when there is new post only in one subforum.ok matter closed..dragged too much

Had a quick look (bored 😛), it looks like the orange link colouring is done via the https://broadband.forum/images/blue/misc/scripts_index.js file, coding appears to be from line# 1-39. I'm pretty sure that you can safely comment it off.
In particular this line
PHP:
cols[num].className += ' row-new';

Alternatively in acp you can edit the css and change the colour of "td.row-new a" to something else.

it can be done safely from the backend itself. i jsut need sometime to look and change it to some other color.

In very short--- I don't like this new compressed home page.I will adopt ...not an issue.😕

orange color... cant find a way to fix it.installed a plugin... homepage should be a bit cleaner now. but you still get to see the latest post from the entire section. 🙁

i could not find the thing in the css code backend. need to look deeper. am not tinkering with any JS which would be updated with every version change.

It should be in style manager - main css -additional CSS definitions, in that box you should find this line
Code:
/* active links */td.row-new a.forum-link, td.row-new a.forum-link:visited { color: #E3962D; }td.row-new a.forum-link:hover, td.row-new a.forum-link:active { color: #3F749B; }a.post-new, a.post-new:visited { color: #E3962D; font-weight: bold; }a.post-new:hover, a.post-new:active { color: #3F749B; font-weight: bold; }
change these colour to whichever you want to 🙂

thanks... u saved me quite some hassle... damn heat. i am going to die soon...