Tikona's Terrible Customer Service

ISP
Tata Photon Max
Hi All,

On Saturday, 18th April, 2015 I called Tikona to get a new connection. My need is urgent since my work is all net based. I haven't received a call back till today, 23th April, 2015. Hard to imagine there is actually an ISP which isn't interested in getting new people enrolled. Now I've decided against getting a Tikona Connection. If this is the level of their service before getting a connection, I wonder how bad they would be once I had actually got the connection. Read some of the reviews you guys posted here and I'm glad I decided not to go with Tikona.

In our area of Civil Lines, Delhi, we have a peculiar problem of lack of Broadband options. MTNL is the only available broadband service in the area. Airtel, Hathway, Den and all the others are absent. For the last 6 months I've been making do with Tata Photon Max Wifi but now they've messed up their plans. This is why I was left with no option but to call this terrible service. If there is anyone from my area who knows any good service which I may have missed, I would greatly appreciate a reply.

Kunal Narayan