• Views Views 91,846
Now showing Raajneti,Help

Airtel Digital Tv Showing Dabaang,Aisha,Remember Me,Aisha and Rajneeti

Dabaang for all SD and even HD Hindi Movies =
25 and English 50.

Airtel Digital Tv Showing Dabaang,Aisha,Remember Me,Aisha and Rajneeti

Dabaang for all SD and even HD Hindi Movies =
25 and English 50.

Those all were shown in TS much earlier at a same price which airtel is giving. And ur one info is wrong No HD movies in Airtel der is only one HD channel in Airtel NGC HD.

Read the post correctli,in this one guy said Dabaang in Hd.I said in Airtel its in SD.Read and then find the mistakes.

Read the post correctli,in this one guy said Dabaang in Hd.I said in Airtel its in SD.Read and then find the mistakes.

My mistake

Airtel is giving Tees Mar Khan @ 25 wherein Tata Sky is giving @50. Airtel is giving Social Network @ 50 but TataSky is giving at 75.Tatasky is charging premium for this as usual. Airtel is even giving some good movies for Rs10/- .... Better than our next door DVD library.

Movies list as on 26/05/111) Fair Game2) Toonpur Ka SuperHero3) Teen They Bhai4) Dil to bachcha hai jee5) Satrangee Parachute6) Saat Khoon Maaf

As someone in the content business and having interacted with DTH providers (especially the not very honest folk at Airtel) id like to share my 0.02 cents regarding the Showcase. Deals for DTH rights happen in one of two ways, the DTH provider deals with content owners directly, the content is offered to them by a middle man. Content pricing is decided individually by the DTH providers however again things happen one of two ways, either the content is bought by DTH providers for a MG or lump sum or done on revenue share. Depending on projections or how hot the movie is.. the leverage lies with the content owner. For the film i was in talks with them i was offered 350k MG and a rev share beyond that as well as marketing and ad support (deal fell through later because of internal ego issues) Either way, the pricing while i think is ludicrous is many a time not much they can do as they projections and numbers to deal with.. and corporates in this country like most others are more interested in covering their asses than using their imagination. One of the posts said why cant TS just go out and buy DVDs and then beam it.. its because of content ownership issues, they dont operate in the grey area of the often criminally backed cable operators and the movies they broadcast. Deals have to happen with content owners and they have to come to terms, while this may work for newer content for older content its a an area no one has (unfortunately) ventured into it. Also since DTH is a newer stream, ownership of content becomes a little murky as well in some cases.. who owns the content, the syndicator/aggregator come into play in this scenario. Older films which have not been broadcast need to be censored and that cost can be anything between 4000-20000 a movie and there is a massive backlog. There is also an issue of bandwidth being limited, how many films and shows can one put on air..Showcase is ultimately just a small value add to the DTH business..they are working on a true blue Video On Demand/Streaming solution a la netflix at TS from what i have read.. Sorry for the hijack.

Currently running movies-1-Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides @ Rs 752-Speedy Singhs @ Rs 50 Speedy Singhs is a cross cultural family comedy Priest Rs 753-Rascals @ Rs 504-Force @ Rs 50