Tata Sky Other Channels

chashti

[OP]
Apr 19, 2007
According to Insat 4A at 83.0°E - LyngSat there are many free to air channels. I tried to add some of these channels through add channels under system settings.
But none of these are getting added to other channels.

Can any one tell me what’s wrong?

Please let me know the frequencies, symbol rate etc of any free channels which can be added.

For all Tata Sky frequencies I get error message as you can not add channels provided by TATA SKY service ….. etc.

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
The last software upgrade for STB put a restriction on adding new channels... U cannot add any channel now... Don't know y they did tht for :(

chashti

[OP]
Apr 19, 2007
It is a total wast to buy TATA SKY.

Now a days they are removing some of the Z channels after 12 o clock with out any complimentary channels being provided.

Although these channels should not be removed at all I don’t know what they think of Indian viewers?
It’s really sad that as a viewer/subscriber you have no power to protest.

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
Yup... they removed 13 channels and added just one and tht too a crap channel MH Jagran or something like tht.. Tatasky is surely on the decline..

teamare2006

Regulars
Sep 12, 2006
on 23 April, Monday 12.15am Tatasky has removed 4 channels (Zee Classic, Zee Action , Zee Music, ETC Music) and added 2 channels i am unable to find what channels they has added it may be some religious channel (i dont religious see this chnnels)what the hell is that thy are keep on removing the channels at the time when i get the connection i am receiving total 104 channels (including Showcase) since then they had not added the new channels but they are keep on removing the channels now the total number of channel are 100 (including 6 or 8 showcase channel i dont care what the number of channels are in showcase) now we are receiving only 92 channels to see even there are many free to air channels like z00m, music India but they are no providing that channelsTata(Sky didnt care what the consumers

coolbal

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 15, 2006
how do u know that tatasky has added new channels?and will they give any message?

teamare2006

Regulars
Sep 12, 2006
on sunday there were total 102 chanels and at 12am on monday they had removed 4 channels as i names above today on morning there were 100 channels so they had added 2 new channels but i searched for the 4 channels but non of the 4 were available that mean that they had removed 4 channels and added 2 new channels

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
teamare2006:i lost the count LOLtatasky seems to becoming worst than even cable op wrt monopolistic behaviour and consumer demands.this way i think after tata-vsnl broadband even tatasky wud fall down soon.

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
Its my general opinion......Tatas are Kanjoos whereas Reliance is a Chor