• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 131,397
Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxbug

ISP
Non
[FONT=&quot]Users who Have opted Reliance Broadband (on Cable) Unlimited would have marked (like me) it gets Auto Logged out On some time frequency set by the provider, and heavy downloaders like me would not this, cause of which Download stop.

To Solve this I have written a perl Based Auto Dialer.. Just need to add this to your machine scheduler 🙂

[/FONT]
you can get this Here

Please post your comment on this tread about this.

The script that you have written seems to be only for Windows users... could you make one for Linux/Unix users as well?
And please leave some instructions for how to use it as ell 🙂

Nevermind, found another solution...

Curl rocks!!! :yahoo:

cURL - Tutorial

Its based on Perl, should run on Linux unless its using something very specific to Win32.

Why is there a need for auto log-in?? I think as a subscriber there should be an "always on" connectivity for us to the provider. Its a hassle to always connect/log-in all the time..

Yes I agree with that but this kind of disconnection is there for Reliance as well as Tata. Reliance have time based disconnection at least for WiMaX and Tata had time as well as volume based automatic disconnection, when I was using it about 3 months ago.Rahul.

Reliance is a cheap serivice provider. Cheap not in Money but in service...
Dont go for reliance service. its just a big shit. their customer service is poor. Net downtime is more than uptime. and speed is also slow. Reliance broadband is very slow. Go for BSNL or airtel or Hathway. Reliance a complete no... In September 2007, reliance broadnet was out of service for 5 days and customer care told that some upgradation is going on in reliance. I ask them, whhat kind of upgradation is this, No internet for 5 days. Its not upgradation, they are fooling customers. Actually their servers were out of order, needed work to get them back. Reliance is a thief. they are stealing ur money, and not giving any service.

Dont go for reliance service. its just a big shit. their customer service is poor. Net downtime is more than uptime. and speed is also slow. Reliance broadband is very slow. Go for BSNL or airtel or Hathway. Reliance a complete no... In September 2007, reliance broadnet was out of service for 5 days and customer care told that some upgradation is going on in reliance. I ask them, whhat kind of upgradation is this, No internet for 5 days. Its not upgradation, they are fooling customers. Actually their servers were out of order, needed work to get them back. Reliance is a thief. they are stealing ur money, and not giving any service.

Status
Not open for further replies.