Damn Static ip...

• Thread starter Thread starter kalesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,545

kalesh

ISP
MTNL Unlimited 256kbps
is thr any way this static ip thing can be put down to trash on some MTNL broadband schemes?...i getting fed up...just need a new ip everytime i reset my router...thx cheers.:thumbsup:

You can make a specific request to the MTNL CC, for a dynamic IP. They give it to NU users, I don't think they would deny it to you. Contact the GM, if you feel that the CC guys are *dumb*.

today i got a response from MTNL ... aapko apna plan change karna padega.Unlimited plan me to static ip hi milega.:madness:

Change to 590 Nu for a month.....ask for dynamic ip,,,,,then change to UL.....might just work

^ that will never work..the first thing they do when they change ur plan to Unlimited is to make the IP static..

If you need to download from sites like link-removed etc., then you can use tools like the Proxomitron, which can cleverly spoof your IP 🙂 .

If you need to download from sites like link-removed etc., then you can use tools like the Proxomitron, which can cleverly spoof your IP 🙂 .

ive downloaded and set it to default settings(and set up my browser)..not spoofin my ip..maybe il need to check the help files...see tommorow ..late now..thx..looks an interesting tool😛

Proxomitron. very powerful tool if you know how to use it. google for scripts for usage on it and u should be good to go.