My Letter to Reliance Communications

• Thread starter Thread starter India_King
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,933
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i know Reliance have problem with their customer care and grievance redressal. But i think we need competition for better services. My area has Airtel but no Reliance wireline service. Reliance used to operate in my Area until some of their underground cables snapped and they discontinued their services.

So i have written to Reliance requesting them to resume services in my area.

******************************************************************************************************************

To,

Delhi
Reliance Communications Ltd
6th Floor, Vijaya Building, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi - 110001

Business Headquarter
Reliance Communications Ltd
3rd floor, BHQ, DAKC Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Mumbai - 400709

Subject – Request for Resumption of Reliance wireline Internet services in Colony Pocket -4, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, Delhi – 110091

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Pocket 4, Mayur Vihar Phase -1, Delhi -110091. As per my knowledge, Reliance discontinued Wireline Internet services in my area due to technical reasons.

I have checked out your Wireline Internet service Plans and I found them very attractive in terms of pricing as well as Bandwidth. The absence of any FUP (Fair usage Policy) limits on Reliance wireline plans is another outstanding feature.

My colony has over 1000 Housing units with easy accessibility and good Infrastructure. At present, other ISPs are operating in my area but their Broadband plans/services are far inferior compared to remarkable features and benefits offered by Reliance wireline Internet. I am certain that resumption of wireline services in my colony will be mutually beneficial to customers as well as your company. Reliance can find many potential customers in this area while customers can avail beneficial services of Reliance.

Please consider resuming Wireline Internet services in this colony.

Thank you,

***, Pocket-4, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091
Contact – 99**********
Email – ********@yahoo.com

*******************************************************************************************************************

Do revert back if you get any response/ action 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.