BSNL introduced VPN on BB to Business Plan users!!

• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 6,908
thats just for VPN

Are you purposefully trying to mislead people. The site clearly states - BSNL offers VPN over (DSL)Broadband service to CIC/ Corporate/ Govt. Departments/ Govt. Institutions/ PSUs/ Educational Institutions etc. Since the service is independent of the Internet domain, it will be in addition to the Broadband service already offered. Therefore, VPN over Broadband may be offered as an additional service riding over DSL. As the services will be offered only to the business customers, it will be restricted to the customers who have subscribed to the Business Plans

yea, another "misleading" post by "bsnl" - 2mbps unlimited launched.I thot it was april fools all over again 🙂

Damn...got me twice :ashamed: 🙁

Hello, BSNL is going to launch the VPN on BB for its Business plan customers (except the start up plan) This service is offered to the Corporate/ Govt Departments/ Govt Institutions/ PSU/ Educational Institutions. This will be offered as addon- service. Features: 1. There will be two plans VPNoBB256 VPNoBB512 WITH UPLILNKS AND DOWNLINKS 256 kbps and 512 kbps respectively. 2.No downloading and uploading limits have been kept for these plans. Particulars VPNoBB256 VPNoBB512 ================================== UP &DOWNbw 256KBPS 512KBPS ================================== fIXED MONTHLY Rs.500 Rs 900 ================================== Annual option Rs 5000 Rs 9000 ================================= This service will be offered in 1st of May 2007 (bulk customers are offered discounts based on the number of connections (from 100 connections to above 5000 ) with regards, -Vaithy

user bsnl updated his post (first post)..shudnt it show "edited on this date and that time"?

^ Assuming that first post on this thread edited by Administartor ...

i merged the two similar topic threads and picked the title of the second post to become the new title.

Thank you Sushubh!!perhaps I missed the first post, and I don't know the contents of that..any way you should have let the title itself remain in the board, than with a note you can say the post is merged with that one.. this can avoid this confusion..with regards,vaithy