Mature Content on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Prathik_blr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 14,610

Prathik_blr

ISP
BSNL
Guys, I am new to Tata Sky...just wanted to check if they have any mature content available at late night hours and/or on weekends etc.hope this question is not offending to anyone. thanksPrathik

Just saw in newspaper....Tata Sky has issued a notice in Today's HT......they are taking off air a lot of channels....particulalry Zee's like Zee smile and Etc's ( like ETC Punjabi)Thankfully I havent taken TATA SKY which will be giving me lesser choice then my cable operator.

In USA, DTH service providers a wide array of choice, and here Tata Sky is forcing u to buy one package at Rs 300 pm.Why dont they discontinue some STAR channels......coz they want to promote STAR's channels. And they want to depromote ZEE's channels.Shitty policies. Customer shud have choice.....all channels shud be available. We shud pick and pay for any channel

they should stop broadcasting star plus. i would take their package the next day. i want freedom from star plus. give it to me PLEASE. :hysterical:

heh. star people are launching regional channels in the near future. that would fill up these slots.

Technically, the same rules apply to all providers so the answer is no. If you're looking for sleaze your cablewala (CAS) is your best bet.I'm just pissed off these butchers hack and censor good adult themed movies crudely just coz there's a nipple in there somewhere or because somebody said 'fcuk'. It's not the audience but the intellectually-stunted semi-literate monkeys who think up these laws who have some serious growing up to do.

Just saw in newspaper....Tata Sky has issued a notice in Today's HT......they are taking off air a lot of channels....particulalry Zee's like Zee smile and Etc's ( like ETC Punjabi)

Thankfully I havent taken TATA SKY which will be giving me lesser choice then my cable operator.

This was the advertisement... I hope they add more useful channels and not just site idle after removing those one...

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7394/clipimage001ay4.jpg

Hitman is that some kind of a windup ? I haven't read anything about this on the web yet.