96 kbps pack capping?

firoz16

Regular
well iam from hyderabad.My pack is 48Kbps unlimited(ofcourse 200MB) (cots RS 450)but iam getting 12KBPS.which is a lot for me

anand

Regulars
Shazam! When CC people read this your speeds are gone :p ....

power

supersupersuper...
Friends after a painful chat with customer care people i got confirmation that 96 kbps shared pack is capped at 18 kBps . Can any of our forum members also confirm this.[/b]

maybe that sify customercare guy meant that 96 Kbps pack can go to max speed of 18 KB/s ( in case sify's server get some error which they usually get giving out good speeds to some ip's :lol: ) .. 18 KB/s is the roof but there is no floor to limit and ur speed can go down to 1-2 Kb/s tooo

magnet

kumar in simple words 96kbps plan shd not xceed speed mor than 96/8 12kBps ..u will get 18kBps...dude tak chill pill and go 4 it...and latter bash them if they go less

cyberwiz

Originally posted by power@Jul 19 2005, 01:39 AM
some error which they usually get giving out good speeds to some ip's :lol:
[snapback]16989[/snapback]
[/quote]

Wat do u mean by that ? are u hinting that some ppl have jugaads inside sify ?

juned_1981

i think sify people r constantly reading this forum. they have dropped my speed to 4KBps from 18-20 which i was getting till yesterday for 15-20days.really sify s**ks

inetbum

Regulars
I have been getting around 9-11 kBps since February-March. But I only enjoy it if Sify stays up and not down or their DNS servers and all sorts of servers have not gone cuckoo.