• Thread starter Thread starter uthfull
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,389

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
I am residing in Chandigarh.I got the 96 K pack this month.I found it to be quite nice.I get speeds of 10-12KBps for downloading throughout the day. Tho sumtimes its goes down to 9-10. But mostly its nice.During night the speed even touches 15KBps. Its actually working perfectly.But the damn price is too high ... 1100 Bucks.Tho I got the pack this month but i hve no plans of renewing it nxt month. Ill b switching back to 128K nite unlimited for 500bucks.Shit man... i cudve bought 2 nite packs in 1100 bucks... but still... tried it... it was good.

It is always better to do a cost analysis before purchasing sify packs. Also first make sure when and what time you surf the most. Also count in a excel how many MB can you suck in day time(150 MB Max) and how much at night (10 pm to 8 am with a new session after 10 pm). Eg:64 kbps unlimited is 281.25 MB at night time and 150 MB during day is 431.25 in 24 hours on 64 kbps . So in a month you can download 12937.5 MB. You have purchased it for Rs.1100(I have included your maintainance charges=0), so cost of 1 MB is Rs. 0.085 for you.haha enough of calculations!! just think and let it go as u will never spend more that a dialup 😛

U r comparing costs buddy... well here I am paying a hell lot for a month's broadband service which is actually comparable to dialup.Man... if u buy a 64K pack here you don't get more than 4KBps in the daytime. I've experienced that. On dialup I used to get around 5 KBps. What kind of a broadband service is sify providing?? Dialup is through "cut n torn" telephone lines. Still it was providing such speeds. While on the other hand, Sify is providing connectivity through high speed cables.There's only one thing I can say to the sify people.... Come n kiss my FAT @$$ !!!Airtel is coming to chandigarh. I spoke to one of their executives. He told me they are offering 128K unlimited (FULL DAY) at Rs.900Thats not bad... not bad at all. N they are not charging anything for installation or wiring like these shitty sify CTO's do. I don't know about the maintainance charges though.If everything works out well, I might be on Airtel in a month or so.