Do you prefer 256UL for Rs.500 or 512UL for Rs.900

colour screen

ISP
bsnl unli
Assume I am BSNL and I am offering you two choices1)256 kbps UL for Rs.5002)512 kbps UL for Rs.900Which one do you prefer?Wish you get 512 kbps UL soon

why do i stumble upon such questions? isnt it obvious ppl will pay 400 more to get double the speed of what they get? or atleast il get.. and all this IF WE ASSUME YOU ARE BSNL which ur not 😛

I would prefer 512kbps (going upto 1 mbps) at the existing Rs 900 per month ! 🙂

I wud 256 kbps @ Rs 500 pm......but whats the need to ask something that does not exist?What if I ask.....what would u like UL 2 mbps @Rs 250 pm or UL 1 mbps @ rs 150 pm?

which bsnl are u? one who spreads rumor or 1 who is not really going to offer those plans. in either case i will say i prefer not to answer. LOL.

I prefer 1 mbps UL for 900 bucks lol J.K 😛512 kbps UL for 900 bucks is ok

I would prefer 10 Mbps for 1500 bucks. 😛 I wonder when we will get such speeds.

He He !! Dudes please why are u all getting desperate and frustrated on the download speed issye...ur desperation is not going to infludence the BSNL people anyways they are not emotional at all. He He....just relax with what u have in hand or just the ISP....:hysterical:

People getting bored and starting these type of threads.
U r right mate. Nothing new these days. Unlimited speed increase topic went down the drain too. Nothing exciting going on.