Reliance Pro 3 WiFi Dongle (ZTE AC 3633)

• Thread starter Thread starter x720
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 89,237
Hi,
can someone please provide link for reliance pro 3? I can see only reliance netconnect and reliance 3 on their website.

is netconnect 1X network and reliance 3 rev 1 &b network?

also I don't 949 plan for unlimited data on their website, can someone guide me for the link please?

I am from Ghaziabad (Delhi NCR) region and looking for a truly unlimited connection for all my downloads. I have only BSNL nroadband in my area and it sucks, it's out of service every other day and remains down for weeks.

I found the plan under special vouchers 🙂

Is it truly unlimited without any FUP? If I buy a unlocked dongle, will it work? how to make calls using a dongle. also, someone mentioned that in Delhi NCR reliance uses MTS network and unlocked dongles are not possible, is the case?

Don't buy any cdma product now. Reliance is closing down its cdma network. No one is sure even if mts network will remain live or not. because step by step they gonna convert all cdma spectrum to 4G as demand of 4G rises.

Last edited:
949 is for CDMA SIMS,if you want to use it in a dongle..then you need to buy an unlocked dongle and use the SIM in it..
The recharge is mentioned in Special Recharge.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

hello anyone!
I wanted to know if anyone have a commercially 20 psc zte ac3633? And at what price? Thank you. my skype is: president_us_37