does any one know this

coolbal

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 15, 2006
bsnl tops market share growth of broadband sunscribers while the second position goes to mtnl followed by sify broadband,airtel,reliance while vsnl slips to no6 position
so a total disaster to vsnl what are they goping to do next?

source bsnl
webpage:The Hindu Business Line : Net service: VSNL slips in ranking

internet subscribers have also grown to 85.90lakhs

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
Regulars
Oct 16, 2006
oh.. what a surprise.. wait a sec.. thats what happens when u give crappy service! duh!!tata WILL burn n get screwed.. unless it manages to give some proper attention to its broadband service..

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
why did vsnl buy 7star services for 70-80 million?!! services here have degraded so much. i m on 7star but neighbours on vsnl (sharing same network though). we all have so much problem from 1 week. net is down full day because of flooding or switch problem. at night offices close and hence flooding reduces and hence net works but wats the use when its down in daytime? neither tata ppl or 7star ppl do anything. probably they want each other to do the job.if vsnl wud have understood the real problem and solved it they wud def have been the top isp. but well now thats their fate! rare area where TATA failed miserably.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
heh. tata does not have a good record when it comes to passenger vehicles. they might be the second largest automaker in the world but any sane person would not go and buy their car ;)

colour screen

Mar 21, 2007
wait a minute..VSNL/Tata is No.6 only in total Internet including dial-up and not in broadband!

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
Regulars
Oct 16, 2006
ah.. i got a tata car.. thanks so much Sushubh!! :-/tata better do something.. i really dunno whats stopping them from becoming the best in India.. they are certainly capable of that..

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i hope the fiat collaboration with help them improve the quality levels of indica. atleast the new grill look very nice. i hated the old grill.

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
Regulars
Oct 16, 2006
i remember seeing a supposedly new look indica that was supposed to come out.. saw it in overdrive or autocar.. not sure.. i guess that could be a good step forward..