Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
http://wiki.broadbandforum.in/

Feel free to join and add content. :)

Feel free to moderate as well.

I will try to get some moderation set up. i have never ever worked on mediawiki so this would take sometime!

Apoorv Khatreja

Super Loser
Regulars
Nov 7, 2006
Delhi
"Hi there what is your favorite thing that oprah said about hawaii? By the way, I love that too! How did you find that? See you soon! Girly Girl "What is this? This is on the main page!

Amuthan

US Broadband rox!
Regulars
Dec 14, 2005
Well actually the wiki is an online encylopedia I guess. Why not include common Broadband terms like DSL, ADSL, VHDSL, Fiber Optic Network, OC3, Bandwidth and other basic articles about Broadband!Well I guess all of our users know the price of ISP's :pWe'll launch some new info on Wifi, Wimax, and other networking terms which total Broadband Newbies like me have no clue about? How does a Broadband work from ISP to client end? Things like that? Is that possible? I guess I shudn't expect too much from a New Admin into Media wiki!! ;)Anyhow try if u can! I'll try my best! ;)Cheers,Amuthan

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
What is this? This is on the main page![/b]
umm?

right. seems like mediawiki has its share of online bots too. i have a feeling this wiki would take too much of mantainence!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
cool thanks! try to make a login there so that we can turn protection on for active pages.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
anon editing on the wiki is disabled to avoid spam/vandalism. :psadly you would have to create new accounts. i don't think its easy to merge user account database of bbforum with bbwiki...

GSV13

Special Member
Regulars
Apr 14, 2006
It is not easy but definitely possible if you want IBF to be next Whirlpool of india ;)