• Thread starter Thread starter Kanou
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,906

Kanou

Regular
ISP
Reliance 1mbps UL
Its not fair that only new customers are getting 512kbps unlimited for a year who are subscribing 256kbps unlimited now for airtel connections. They should upgrade each and every customer aswell. Providing 512kbps for a year, thats like 1000x2x12 = Rs.24,000 for a year. Arent all of the old customers feel a bit cheated by airtel?

well... most of the new schemes launched by mobile service providers apply to new customers. this is not exactly a new trend in india. 🙁

They cant handle the demand, so they only offer to new users that to for a yr only.And guess what how many "new" ppl will realise its only for a yr, the word on the street would be airtel offers 512k ultd, just like tata. (but it only works for half the month 😉

well i for one ain't complaining...since i'm more than happy with the speeds i'm presently getting ..........who cares wot they give to newcomers, be happy with wot u're getting 🙂 🙂

how can anyone tell which protest is the official and which one is not? 😱

Well I also agree that Airtel is providing decent speeds these dayz but I'm still worried abt my plan coz once on torrents speeds don't cross 256kbps but direct downloads have speeds of even 83KB/s = 664kbps.. This worries me a lot but again the problem is solved so getting my speeds back.. 😉

Damn, i'm shifting to Madurai soon 😉

He.. he... Slash.. wait up bro... Speeds are back to normal... Some testing must have taken place.. Jus 3 Dayz and now everything is back to normal... 😉

how can anyone tell which protest is the official and which one is not? 😱

Simple - none of them are.

of·fi·cial (ə-fĭsh'əl)
adj.

1. Of or relating to an office or a post of authority: official duties.
2. Authorized by a proper authority; authoritative: official permission.
3. Holding office or serving in a public capacity: an official representative.
4. Characteristic of or befitting a person of authority; formal: an official banquet.

He.. he... Slash.. wait up bro... Speeds are back to normal... Some testing must have taken place.. Jus 3 Dayz and now everything is back to normal... 😉

Damn! I already got the Movers and packers to pack up my stuff and bought a flight ticket as well :wall:

😗