BSNL LAUNCHES 2mbps UNLIMITED

• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 14,698
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nothing new ... we are looking for home unlimited plans with high speeds at reasonable charges ...

the bsnl babulogs told my friend that home 900 plans are to be upgraded to 512kbps from may

if they dont increase speed in may i am changing to 500 plancant even watch video on youtube with 256k

heh. i am now used to caching them full before viewing. though at nights sometimes airtel here is fast enough to show them to me without any buffering required.

funny! why wud 1 go for limited plan (biz 9000) when there is UL plan 6000?! (unless they want dedicated 2mbps instead of speed fluctuating betn 1 and 2mbps)

i think they are only promising speeds between 256k and 512k on these new plans. would be insufficient for even smaller offices.

well on site its written upto 2mbps. so i don think any office wud accept 256k and for 256k UL there is different plan 3300.

the bsnl babulogs told my friend that home 900 plans are to be upgraded to 512kbps from may

a little birdy told me that it WONT happen...

not in another 2 years... (i'd love to be proven wrong thought.. but.. seems to be the fact)

I recently switched to bsnl dataoneI purchased D-Link GLB 802c ADSL routerNow i wanted to use torrents to downloadI m using utorrent, but i dont get the green lightSo i realized i had to unblock the portsI tried to use the portforward.com websiteBut the rules mentioned for NAT in the images there for 802c router dont match up with the ones i get in the configuration pageIt has asked me to add some RDR rulebut the options i get are only basic, filter, napt, bimap, pass, portforwardingAny idea how I can do portforwardingAlso is it something else i have to consider to get the torrents workingReply With Quote

gawd damn you bumped an old post and i thot bsnl had launched improved plans! :S

Status
Not open for further replies.