Ah, finally! Separate forum for DataOne!

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 6,404

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
Tata Play 1 gbps, Microscan 500 mbps and PDPL 300 mbps.
Nobody cared about MTNL hehe....But what will happen when/if BSNL and MTNL merge.... and the crap from MTNL creeps into BSNL broadband offerings?! boohoo

Well, does BSNL offer Unlimited Downloads on any of their plans? Apparently, MTNL offers Night Unlimited (8 hrs) on one of their packages. Not something great but it is a good step looking at the conditions of broadband in India.

but bsnl pricing speaks for itselfmtnl being in metro city offers such ridiculous packages only their DSL Nu makes any sense to me

A new and separate forum for DataOne :"Yeh to hona hi thaa !" :lol:

My "conspiracy" theory : Seeing the other post about PowerSurfer.Net by Reliance offering 256kbps "unlimited" at Rs 2500 or less per month with a mention of their FLAG advantage, and BSNL moving to Reliance rather than VSNL for it's "backend" (backbone/bandwidth).... woooo hopefully they'll do something about the limits... SOMETHING GOOD (like making it unlimited forever)

:lol: Don't be that greedy !!! : "Unlimited forever" :lol::lol: !!! Because its not gonna happen anytime !!! :lol:

May be it will happen but after an increase in the tarrif plan

Unlimited will be there but for a price. This is the norm world over. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

i know people who pay 15 USD a month for over a meg speed unlimited. sounds like a fair deal to me. there would always be bad expensive ISP companies. but generally speaking unlimited should be a norm in the coming times. espcially for the slower speed accounts.

I agree with you here that lower speed a/c may witness unlimited feature.

for example my clients in US.... South bell unlimited for $19.99 sounds good to me... u never get anything for free in this world

Haha...So our friends are planning a broadband revolution in india ? 😀