• Thread starter Thread starter banda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,895

banda

~
ISP
mtnl-256kbps-unltd
i lost my cellphone in december .. along with it i lost the hutch sim card... i had then called up hutch customer care and asked them to but a block on the connection so no one else could make calls from my sim.it was a postpaid connection for which i had paid Rs999 up front so the bill was only for the calls i made and no other rental for 3 years . so if i did not make any calls in a month then the bill was for Rs 0. so in a way i had paid the rental in advance for 3 years.2 weeks back when i went to a hutch tele shop to get a new sim for the same connection they told me that they had permanently closed the connection because it had been more than 90 days since i blocked my connection.i had used the connection for only 3 months ... anybody has any idea how i should tackle this situation???

shoot an email to higher dept you might get there e address from hutch.in

but why did u not activate that no. after a while itself...what they say is pretty valid...they can't really keep the account open for 3 yrs...we do make mistakes sometimes as well, everytime it's not their fault...anyhow, all the best for getting it activated... 🙂

ya but atleast they should have informed me before cosing the account permanently.. a call or a letter... after all i had already paid the rental for the 3 year period 🙁