• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 31,637

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
I need a cheap VoIP service provider to make calls to US. The voice should not break and bandwidth usage shud be low and shud work well on Triband 256 kbpsHow is VOIpstunt, voipbuster etc????/Suggest me cheap/free

VoipStunt is great!!!I personally use that. 😀

Does voice break in that? How much crdit do we need to buy minimum???Also call rates ???

^ only till 30th April plus call limited to only 10 mins.Even the betamax co's viz. Voipstunt offer a max of 300 mins/week to their free destinations.

@boygr8...no voice breaks...it's as good as realtime...sometimes even better than our cellphone conversation...u need to buy credits worth 10 euros...which will be valid for 120 days for free calling...after that u'd be charged a minimum amount for each call to those free countries till your credit expires...paid countries' charge will remain same...once u've totally exhausted your credit, u can replenish with another 10 euros...like u can easily stretch it to 6 months if u just call free countries...

Voipstunt offer a max of 300 mins/week to their free destinations.

Does that apply to paid users? It says unlimited calling for 4 months. Or is there a limit of 300 minutes a week

They have only one type of users ie the ones that pay $ 5-10 for 4-12 months of free calls...restriction applies to them..There is a whole host of these co's with different names but the parent co is the same ie BetamaxTheir latest offering is Voipbuster Pro with 12 months - 300 mins/week of calls @ 10 Euros

I need a cheap VoIP service provider to make calls to US. The voice should not break and bandwidth usage shud be low and shud work well on Triband 256 kbps

How is VOIpstunt, voipbuster etc????/

Suggest me cheap/free
I have registered with Tringotel and it's working fine it is almost one year and they also provide local support in India and i guess they have merged with Sunrocket and the voice quality is awesome.

i like gizmocall a lot trust me it does not have any software just a plugin and then you can use your browser the voice quality ism good plus you get free 10 minutes everyday :thumbsup:

10 mins is way too less when u actually start talking...it's useful only if u have to just pass on important messages... 😕

^10 mins is way too less...

also this is a very good site to keep a tab on the betamax's offerings...

regarding that 365 days @ 10 euros, u get only 5 euros worth of calling credit (for paid countries) but still it is far better than 120 days @ 10 euros...

betamax rocks as far as VOIP is concerned, till now 😀

I have registered with Tringotel and it's working fine it is almost one year and they also provide local support in India and i guess they have merged with Sunrocket and the voice quality is awesome.

Hello Akon,
Whats that Tringotel site? I have tried tringotel.com but it shows various varities of websites which are into calling card n all.. Please advise in DELHI with whom I should contact to get the best price to implement VOIP infra in my domain... We would have to have VOIP in your environment as soon as possible so I am looking into something which is beneficial for us and mainly at the lesser cost.

Thanks much
Sushant