VOIP service providers in India

boygr8

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
I need a cheap VoIP service provider to make calls to US. The voice should not break and bandwidth usage shud be low and shud work well on Triband 256 kbpsHow is VOIpstunt, voipbuster etc????/Suggest me cheap/free

boygr8

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
Does voice break in that? How much crdit do we need to buy minimum???Also call rates ???

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
^ only till 30th April plus call limited to only 10 mins.Even the betamax co's viz. Voipstunt offer a max of 300 mins/week to their free destinations.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
@boygr8...no voice breaks...it's as good as realtime...sometimes even better than our cellphone conversation...u need to buy credits worth 10 euros...which will be valid for 120 days for free calling...after that u'd be charged a minimum amount for each call to those free countries till your credit expires...paid countries' charge will remain same...once u've totally exhausted your credit, u can replenish with another 10 euros...like u can easily stretch it to 6 months if u just call free countries...

boygr8

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
Voipstunt offer a max of 300 mins/week to their free destinations.

Does that apply to paid users? It says unlimited calling for 4 months. Or is there a limit of 300 minutes a week

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
They have only one type of users ie the ones that pay $ 5-10 for 4-12 months of free calls...restriction applies to them..There is a whole host of these co's with different names but the parent co is the same ie BetamaxTheir latest offering is Voipbuster Pro with 12 months - 300 mins/week of calls @ 10 Euros

Akon

Apr 19, 2007
I need a cheap VoIP service provider to make calls to US. The voice should not break and bandwidth usage shud be low and shud work well on Triband 256 kbps

How is VOIpstunt, voipbuster etc????/

Suggest me cheap/free
I have registered with Tringotel and it's working fine it is almost one year and they also provide local support in India and i guess they have merged with Sunrocket and the voice quality is awesome.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
i like gizmocall a lot trust me it does not have any software just a plugin and then you can use your browser the voice quality ism good plus you get free 10 minutes everyday :thumbsup: