Some suggestions

champ_rock

[OP]
Jan 3, 2006
hi

this is jakshay [at] gmail.com ..

i want to inform u of some improvements that u can make to make this great forum more rocking..

1. install the SEO mod fo vB .. that will greatly improve the search engine rankings http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/ ..

2. the trash forum should be hidden from general public.. (it is even visible to an Guest at the moment)

3. the moderator forum also needs some permissions editing

will update this thread with more information about what i feel

thanks

Reactions: 1 person

kambui

The Hardware Guy
Regulars
Mar 8, 2006
This guy is right ...dnt know about point 1 but i agree on 2 and 3

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i always had planned to install vbseo. just wanted to get used to the forum as such before i did that.

incidentally, vbseo's latest editio has just been released and i managed to get the discounted price.

have paid it. just waiting for them to approve the payment and send me the download.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i can lock them alright. the point is i have to discuss with him custom user groups.are the mtnl and sify backrooms still required to be locked to a limited group of users?

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
i don't think anyone visits them anymore anyhow... -_-

champ_rock

[OP]
Jan 3, 2006
just for ur information i really love custom user titles ;) ;)and one more thing, i believe that images should be blocked in the signature or be limited to a certain size onlyjust a suggestion

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i cant limit their sizes and people here tend to put small badges. i personally tell the users with HUGE images in sigs to either remove them or fix them to smaller size .

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
yes...huge images in signature make it look like a photo blog rather than a broadband forum...