• Thread starter Thread starter GAURAV7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 561
  • Views Views 93,662

GAURAV7777

Regular
ISP
MTNL
well guys todays my birthdaytoday i would be 20 years old so lets the wishes comebut don't expect a treat 😛

wish u many many happy returns of the day dude!!! may all ur wishes come true!!! 😀

thanks coolbuddy,prathapml and ultra_viresi hope this birthday to be the last birthday i celebrate with my friends/family for the next 3 or maybe more yearscause i am going to melbourne this octoberyes thats right guys and i am gonna a real broadband connection there 😛if it all goes as plannedbut I wouldn't be able to celebrate my bday the way i had planned as today is some kawaria/shiv thing so we shouldn't eat non veg today( superstions)though i don't believe in such things but my parents religously doand well i don't wanna disappoint themafterall then can pull the plug on my aus programman this sucks, now i have been presented with 2 options either celebrate tomorrow(i mean the feasting)or i can celebrate today but without non vegeither way i think today i am gonna get my guys 2gether and drive down to gurgoan and catch a movie there and later just do some lafanderpanti

tight situation!!! :lol:

18...u can have beer at 18 ...its only the more serious stuff like "marraige" at u do at 21 😛 btw...happy birthday

ya well sushubh is right they can't serve any liqour in bars and restaurants to people below 25years but i have never been asked for age proof beforeeven they don't ask for age proof if u purchase from thekas

well thekas have to pay a lot of money to govt to get license so they will do anything. they even allow u to drink inside their place which is so illegal. as for bars, they take risk by letting u do that.

if the norms were stricter i'd haven't been drinking for 7 yrs now... 😀just 1 yr 🙁

Its the Big B birthday today! .....And..may be this is a little late.theres one more from our forum who is sharing bd with Big B.Happy Birthday, Avinds!Enjoy ur day!Come on members wish him good luck 🙂