• Thread starter Thread starter v1rus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,524

v1rus

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I am looking for ways to get motivated to do physical work and I got interested in fitness bands. I am not so sure about the utility of the thing and therefore decided to go for the cheapest option available.

There should be no rewards in guessing that Xiaomi makes the cheapest fitness band available in the market and it is just $13 in case one can buy it from Xiaomi store in mainland China but there are reseller markups involved to get it delivered to any where else in the world.

I looked up Ali Express to get one for my self in India and I ordered one for ~$16 (I do not know INR amount yet as transaction is still not reflected in my CC account)

I am more interested in buying more expensive models from Fitbit or Garmin but I wanted to see if the device any utility before committing to a more expensive device.

Further I have just realized that I could have bought Xiaomi Fitness Band for ~Rs 1900 from shopclues and could have got it relatively faster but for now I have already placed an order on Ali Express.

I will post a review once and if I receive it.

Cheers!!

Sony Smartband SWR10 - Black: Amazon.in: Electronics is probably the cheapest branded (lol) fitness band in the Indian market.

Last edited: