949 plan 256kpbs is now 512kbps ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,854

ricky

ISP
Sify
I've been told mtnl has increased the download speed from 256 to 512 unlimited on 949 plan is it true ? if it's not then tell me few things --What download speed i'll get in 256kpbs plan ? Will i get closer to 200kbps ?-Which plan is best apart from 256 unlimited ?Thanks

Where did u get to hear this rumor (read CRAP)???:OFor answers to your questions, search the forum!

on 256kbps, u get around 26-28 kBps download speed.apart from 256 unlimited, there is a 749NU plan... it has 2mbps bandwidth and 8 hrs of unlimited download every day. You can download more with this plan as compared to the 256 unlimited plan!

What download speed i will get in 749NU 2mbps plan ? & what's difference between 849Nu v/s 749Nu ?Modem rent is 50 per month , can i buy our own ?Thanks a lot Venkz !

yeah 2mbps fr 8 hours will download more but we can't chose those 8hours ryt?so tat kinda shortens the benefits n usage opportunities for lot of users

but you still have 1.2 GB to spare.That can take care of your normal surfing needs and all the downloading can take place during the night time,

I need to download stuff in day time & i want 2mps line , which plan should i go for ?

Then I guess u need to wait for like a year or two! 😛

@ricky... we have a plan in Mumbai... 2mbps... unlimited downloads all throughout the day.... and the plan is available for only 20k per month 😉