• Thread starter Thread starter max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,751

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Well the title says it all. I'm having trouble viewing old PMs. Many messages have lost their content and some say "Array" ( its an output PHP produces when you try to "echo" ( display ) an array ).I had trouble updating the password but it was done. Guess it'll take a bit time to settle down. The move doesn't seem clean as the profiles seem broken particularly. Please look into the matter. 🙂

^ Dude, Sushubh is trying to do that. He spent more 20 hours trying to get everything up and running. You didn't see the forum this morning. It was pathetic. It is much better now. To make it completely stable and running support of all the members is needed.

^^^ i have the same problem with pm too some pm's have the content "Array"lol i had forgot the other meaning of array!! i thought it was the one in hindi!! 😀anyways the forum has just been moved so it will take some time to get normal. everyone is suggesting any problems and sushubh is trying to solve them. just have patience, it will take a while. 🙂

yup i ended up having 350 PM messages none of which had any content. i guess that's what you get when you move from one platform to another. we lost some posts too. around 3-4% of the forum's total content. i guess another side effect. but i had suffered enough shit with IPB.i really do not think i can recover the older PM posts. just clean the dead PMs and start afresh. 🙁 you can recover any important data stored there from the beta. subdomain.

oh and i was wondering.. i never sent or got msg saying "array" in earlier forum.. lol.

Yes most PM's have been lost..they only show the word "Array" ..when i try to archive message in IPB..it wont allow me more than 50 mssgs

hmm could not find any option to change that. i guess u can import 50 messages at a time and delete them. than take the next 50 messages and delete them?

i know it will take a while to get back to normal but i was just informing sushubh regarding the problem that i and possibly many members may be facing...

This could be off topic here 😛M link required at individual posts andinvisible mode vanished ... sad .Edit : Thanks Apoorv & Sushubh