CLI and Speed

• Thread starter Thread starter playwin2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,897

playwin2

ISP
BSNL DataOne Home 250
Hello,Does CLI phone set reduce speed? 😕Anyone know any thing about this...

Assuming that the CLI phone set is connected in the correctslot of the splitter , it has no relation with broadband speed .

Thanks guys! What a relief. 🙂@cyberwiz: Well I have heard or read somewhere about it; now where or whom I can't recall; it's says something about that as CLI eats more voltage from the tel-line so ADSL suffer😱 ... err... something like that. Seems like rumour...well... hmmm!😉

yeap if your line is bb enabled the speed of cli reduces.I had cli till now which was providing 52.3 kbps now it has reduced to 44.5kbps.

so krishna ... u mean when u had CLI speed was faster and now its reduced? did u remove CLI phone or u got CLI disabled from exchange?

so krishna ... u mean when u had CLI speed was faster and now its reduced? did u remove CLI phone or u got CLI disabled from exchange?

just shifted from cli to bb

cli is still working but the speeds are comparitively low as compared before 🙁

I had cli till now which was providing 52.3 kbps now it has reduced to 44.5kbps.

just shifted from cli to bb

confused!

@ krishnaWell by CLI i meant Call Line Identification instrument; Are you talking about the same?

^ I assume that Krishna was referring about Netone service of BSNL . It is based on the username, password and the Calling Line Identification [CLI] ...

what does it mean caller id , a small device at users end, and activationfrom exchange so u can see u is calling, confused! tooooooooooooo, make it simple

^ I assume that Krishna was referring about Netone service of
BSNL . It is based on the username, password and the Calling
Line Identification [CLI] ...

yeap i was talking about cli :redface:
btw i do have a caller instrument attached to my phone, no speed changes so far. 🙂

Krish