should i go to consumercourt against reliance?

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish55
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,485
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
idea
hello everyone,i need advise in this situation,
in my area rajajipuram,lucknow reliance broadband has many boxes and in them their agents have posted their contact numbers and plans etc, on 11march15 i contacted the person and inquired and he said he will come if i want to take plan and told=service is feasible in my area,
i wanted to take plan=1mbps ,thunder 599plan [internet only and not call plan],and installation charges =599rs [as mentioned in advertisement poster pasted on boxes],
same day another person called,said he is senior and what plan i want,i told the same,
after 3 hours 2persons arrived ,told they are reliance agents and said= the above plan thunder 599,1mbps is closed,now only combo plans are available, so i have to take=combo 649 [+799installation],
but good thing is there is no tax to be paid, so both will be same in net amount and 100rs call free also,
i thought why they will lie,and gave them a crossed cheque of amount 1448 Rs [649+799installation],in favour of ="Reliance communications infrastructure L.T.D A/C RIS" ,plus a photo and id as they said.
they said tomorrow connection will be given to you.they also wrote no of reliance callcentre for any enquiries.
but next day no one arrived,so i called the senior one and he said your username is generated but documents are under verification,after verification connection will be provided,

so next day i called callcentre of reliance and they told=all thunder plan are available,it is not must to take combo plans,and tax will be taken in all plans.
i called the senior one again and told him -all thunder plans are available, i will not take combo plan.
so he said =let me talk to senior,then after 1/2hour he said =ok next month your extra 250 Rs will adjusted in bill [50+200 extra charged for installation],about installation he said=only after cheque gets clear,installation will be done.
on monday cheque got cleared,after that senior one ,and junior one both are not picking up their mobile
i called reliance customer care no=180030007777,and told the whole thing, and asked when cheque is crossed and on name of company,company is also responsible, the person listened to whole thing and said in next 12hours compalaint will be resolved,they will call.he denied to give any complaint number.
no one called,nothing
on tuesday i again called customer-care.told everything, i asked how company is not responsible when cheque is encashed in company's account.
he asked about names of agents,all information,cheque number,then said he is reffering matter to lucknow office,i will receive call from lucknow office soon.
nothing,now i am fedup and don't want to take connection,
can i file case in consumer-court,what is the process, any possibility to get my money back or any other suggestions,
thank you if anybody wants to share anything

Status
Not open for further replies.