• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,238

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
After Delhi’s move to CNG, it is the turn of neighboring city of Gurgaon to adopt a nature friendly fuel for their public transportation. The latest news in is that the buses in Gurgaon would switchover to a hybrid fuel consisting of diesel mixed with bio-diesel. This would make Gurgaon Buses the first one in the nation to use Bio Fuel.

This decision was taken after the authorities undertook a trial run on 20 buses. They look after this project for around a year and noticed that the smoke emissions have reduced by using the advanced fuel. In addition, the buses also showed improved mileage.

More: https://broadband.forum/1299/28050504-gu...esel-from-june/

WB was one of the early venues of pilot projects concerning bio-diesel. Certain plants were cultivate in farms covering wide stretches of the sunderbans delta which yield bio-diesel and was used to power agricultural pumps and generators in the remote area. Mobile bio-diesel pumps were made on launches which would supply fuel to other villages and vessels plying on the delta.It was mainly done to use alternative fuels in the inaccessible parts of the state. 😀

But the bottom line...is it cheaper than the conventional fuels (diesel or petrol)

Haha Abdul... 😀I have reached 400 posts ! :lol:Thank u Forum and my friends. Long live IDF ! 😀

am thinking of renaming it to india broadband forum 😀

Wishing u more site hits !But I suspect site hits have decreased this week. Isn't it ?

May I know where it's hosted ?And whose running and funding this forum ?

Even i would like to know about the funding of this forum....is there any sort of income from forums like this ( dont see too much of ads here).....Agnivo not even 2 months sicne u joined and 400+ posts...u r addicted to this forum

they give me enough pleasure that we tell the truth about the various ISPs in India. this forum is worth more than it earns for me.