Best Smartphone for BSNL EVDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
TATA INDICOM
Hello friend i come up with new question can anybody suggest me a good Smartphone which support BSNL EVDO its really good internet speed now i want this also for journey purpose.

Edit: My budget is approx 10,000 to 15,000 INR

Last edited:
Budget?

Hmm. With warranty and all? Or will grey market do?

Most grey market phones are for Reliance/tata/mts.

well i am spending more than 10K then i am deserve a warranty, off-course i want new, i know the market is for Reliance/TATA/Mts but the phone will be on market which supports the bsnl one also just i want to know which mobile phone supports and i will buy it immediately after verification.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZTE Grand SII (Silver): Buy ZTE Grand SII (Silver) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

HTC Desire 516C Price in India - Buy HTC Desire 516C Pearl White 4 Online - HTC : Flipkart.com

Not sure if either supports BSNL. You'll have to find out.

Other options are the HTC desire 816 (not the G variant) and the HTC one e8, but these are >>15K.

CDMA phones with warranty are unfortunately limited to only a few models..

Zte is looking good but it is single sim as a user or seller answered in Amazon. HTC is considerable but i am unable to find anyone who use BSNL Cdma for calling or Evdo purpose on phone.

ZTE appears to be much better than HTC in terms of specs.

yes you are right sir but ZTE is single sim and HTC is dual.

i read the reviews of htc and it sounds like a shitty phone to me for the price 🙂
and yes, it is pretty hard to find cdma smartphone users in india. personally i had switch to tata indicom if i could find a device of my liking that is compatible with their network 🙂

I've not tried it yet on bsnl cdma/evdo but if you are not a specific blackberry os 10.3.1 hater, BB Q10(with keyboard) and Z10 without keyboard supports cdma/gsm/H+/LTE, both of them are single sim, though prices are a bit on the higher side.
Also bb10 supports android. access to android playstore is through Amazon app or through sideload though snap(strangely there site is registered at redlightoflove.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.